(Pretending to write as if it's the day after the actual occurence of the following events)
YAY POINT BLANK!
Yesterday was one hell of an experience! Or should I say, Thursday-Sunday was one hell of a ride for Point Blank.
YAY! Our first team thing together, ABDC Season 3 Auditions.
The whole day was just crazy!
We were supposed to wake up at 6am to finish cleaning, but didn't end up waking up until about 8...and technically didn't start moving and getting ready until about 9.
Then we had to buy _____________ because i didn't have mine. Luckily, Hermann's sister had an extra pair that I could use. But before that even happened, i was running from corner store to corner store to see if they had any __________. Then a GENIUS idea popped into my head! Safety Pins HOLLA!
LOL
So we finally get to S.I.R. Studios, definitely a place I've been to before...memories of Madonna World Tour Auditions ::sigh::
Someone remind me to finish this one later!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment