Monday, September 29, 2008

Late as heck, again...

So this post should be titled DAY 2, but I clearly forgot to write something after DAY 2 of my Rhode Island galavanting.

So to get to the point as quick as possible, this is how it went:

Woke up
Did My ish
Finished Choreo for the class
Got to the Ballroom around 3pm
Staged and Cleaned "Club Stuntin"
Went to eat
Came back to the Ballroom
ASHLEEEEE <333
Taught the class ("Dog in Heat" by Missy)
Had a nice drive to Providence, RI
DAVE AND BUSTERS!!!!
Great dinner
Great Games
New Favorite Game: House of the Dead
Fun car ride back
SLEEPLESS NIGHT
----------END OF DAY 2----------
Boarded Amtrak train
SLEEP ZzzZZZzzZ
Wake up at Newark and almost miss getting off =x
Zombie walk up the hill to my parents house
Collapse on the bed and ROT
A few hours later....
Wake up and meet up with Nini to go back home to New Brunswick
Dorm-chillage
Teach Nini how to do laundry, how to buy detergent, how to separate clothes, how to do everything and anything that has to do with laundry.
POCAHONTAS =X
Whoop Kash's ass at Soul Calibur 3
Blog entry


Now I'm caught up.

Where will I travel to next....BOSTON HERE I COME!

No comments: